Mad about Horses


Mad about horses
Hello I am back today and I am talking about horses.

Horses are so amazing! Some people are afraid of them because thay are so big but really they are not that bad. Yes thay are big but they are friendly, thay just need to be loved and to be ridden. They used to be vary helpful and pull carriages and cars. I go horse riding every week it is amazing I love it.


I think that thay are amazing creatures. I go to Northwick ween I go horses riding. Thomas is my favourite horse. I rode him 5 times the first time and I could stand and trot at the same time.


  I have to go now but I will update you on another of my favourite animals soon. Keep leaving comments below.

Crazy Hopping Bunny signing out!                       

                                                                                                                                                           

Comments