my top songs





Hii everyone how's it going?? I hope everyone enjoyed my Orlando bloom blog last week :)  
This week I do my top fave 8 songs... so lets go, 

8) cheap thrills by Sia ,I like this song because its great and catchy, also its full of weird dances I mean really weird like the weirdest thing I've ever seen!!!!!!!! Not forgetting to mention her weird noises during a performance I mean what was that?? But I still love it . 

7) no by Megan Trainer, This song I was really confused as to weather I liked it as it was slow but then she began to find a voice then I started to enjoy it. 

6)black magic by little mix, I know this sooo last year (cause it is) but I absolutely love it so this is why its apart of my top 8 :)  


5)dangerous women by Ariana Grande, It's a beautifully written song and I absolutely listening to every last word in this song.    

4) Faded by Alan walker, this song definitely plays with  your emotions that’s why this is apart of my top 8. 

3)Best song ever/little things  by one direction, Now I know what your thinking oh no one direction I know they're not a band anymore but I I love this song and this is a song list that’s about what my favorite songs. 
2)
cake by the ocean by dnce  
1)
Hair by little mix, This is my favorite song of all time at the minute off coarse little mix is my favorite band as well :) 

I recommend this to all you wonderful readers enjoy listening :) 
Love one girl x

Comments