BBP: Here comes the boys!

Hello again!
 This weeks blog post is for the boys..., yes, the boys! If you are a little confused with the title of this blog post, I am going to be trying something a little different. I felt like I wasn't including boys as much as I should in my blog posts. I write about girls things like makeup, fashion and things like that; but there is no content whatsoever on this URL that boys can properly read and relate to. I just wanted to try out something new and write something boys can be included in.  
Discaimer!!: This probably isn't going to be an ANNUAL thing, but I'm just experimenting with some of my content – plus I had no plans for this weeks blog post so I thought this could be a fun and weird thing to do. 
 
So I went and interviewed 5 Year 7 boys who enjoy sport and/or like to do sport.  
George Boyle, a new enrolled student at the school, 
Todd Brown, a Sporty X-Band student, 
Scott Wheeler, a Year 7 Tyndale sporting legend, 
Jacob Khan, a young student with the passion for Sport, mostly from his sporty family, 
And Miles James, a Vesalius student who loves to play sport. 
 
These interview questions are just about sport and how they feel about it :) 
 
1) What is your favourite sport and why? 
GB: I like Rugby because it's really fun and I can keep fit. 
TB: I enjoy football because it's my hobby and it has been since I was a little kid. 
SW: I like Football and Cricket because I have played it for most of my life. 
JK: Athletics because I do it all the time and it’s really good/fun. 
MJ: I enjoy Football because I get to play it with all my friends and it's fun. 

 
2) If you could only play one Sport for the rest of your life, what Sport would it be and why?
GB: I would say Badminton because it is really fun.
TB: Football because footballers these days get paid LOADS of money (emphasis on LOADS because it IS).
SW: I would pick football because I'm too good, (THATS WHAT HE SAID!).
JK & MJ: Athletics because we've been doing it since a young age so we have a lot of experience.


3) Are you planning on having a sport-related career in the future?
GB: No. When I'm older I want to do something to do with Art and Design or Product Design/Computing; but I am planning on keeping sport as my number 1 hobby.
TB & SW: I want to be a footballer because you get paid quite a lot of money, plus I can put my experience into use.
JK & MJ: We want to be sports/football managers when we're older because we've wanted to do it all our lives.


4) Do you do any sports clubs for Period 6 or out of school?
GB: I play Rugby in the Worcester Warriors U14's team
TB: I used to be in a football team in primary school, but I still play football everyday.
SW: I play football for Worcester City and for P6 is play Wheelchair Basketball.
JK: I do football, fitness, athletics, cricket and swimming out of school.
MJ: For P6 and out of school clubs, I do Rugby, Cricket, Football and Athletics.


I hope you liked this blog post guys! Sorry if it was a bit boring or messy, but I am just experimenting. Next week is the last week of the WHOLE entire school year! Ands next week is the 101 Things to do this Summer Project! I am currently planning for it and so far I think you're going to like it :)
See you next week... :)))
-Glamour Girl x


Comments