News and Updates: Farewell!


Hello! 
This blog post is sadly the last one of the school year :(( I literally can't believe I've been running my blog for almost a year, remind me to do a big celebratory post for that!  
But this post will just be me briefly telling you what’s going to happen on the blog in the next few months or so :)

I was going to post weekly or every few days in the holidays, but unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time and I spent my spare time on the Summer project. But my goal for next years blog will be to post a lot more!
I also have a lot more blog post ideas for next year: Interviewing MORE people about MORE things, lots of DIY's and hacks, and also just a lot more content in general with more college blog posts.

I also want to say that the monuments the tutors built were AMAZING! Especially Mrs Allaway's tutor who made 'The Valley of the Fallen' and you could easily see that they spent a lot of time and put a lot of effort into it!

So that is it for now! I hope every single one of you has a great Summer and we will see you back at school in early September.
See ya!

- The Tudor Grange Academy Blogosphere, Worcester!

Comments