How to grow your hair



Hey guys it’s socialhairflair here and today I’m going to be telling you how to grow your hair without using any silly methods well some of them work but I’m just gonna tell you how to do it and easier way. It’s also good for making your hair shiny and smooth.

What I use to wash my hair.

Because my hair is really thick I can’t wash it once or twice a week so I have to take real good care of it. Alright now obviously you need shampoo and conditioner to wash your hair but I have and extra ingredient. That is coconut oil. I know it may seem weird but let me just tell you how I do it. Usually I would wash my hair twice with shampoo depending on how greasy my hair is or I would just do it to make sure my hair is washed through well.
Now here comes the coconut oil and conditioner. Now there’s two ways of doing this. The first way is getting some coconut oil in my hands and rubbing it through my hair making sure it’s all in there. After that you can wash it out or just keep it in and when your done just dry your hair with your towel and then you know the rest. The second way is by mixing your coconut oil in with your conditioner. I have done this a lot more than the first way mainly because I have a bottle that I have stored it In but if you don’t have any spear bottles then just mix it together but just to tell you it’s not just any old bottle I have a pump bottle but I you want to recycle more feel free to do that.

Obviously you know what to do after that.
Well that’s the end of todays blog and I hope this does work for you because it worked for me but if not it’s okay because it should make your hair feel like silk. See you next week and by the way I hope you all had a good four day weekend.

BYYYYYYYYE XOXOX. By the way the shampoo and conditioner is argan oil

Comments