Spring Holiday Favourites 2016 ♡

Easter Holiday Favourites 2016  
Hello!¡ 
Before I start, I am SO SO sorry for not posting for the Easter Holidays, something unfortunately came up and we didn’t have time to create the blog posts :( BUT IN OTHER NEWS: We’re back for the last half term of the school year!! I have to say, it has gone pretty fast – but at least we can finally enjoy the Summer Sun! And to celebrate, this weeks post will be my Easter Holiday Favourites 2016; hope you enjoy! 



Surviving High School – by Lele Pons 
If you told me last month I’d fall in love with such a clique high school comedy, I wouldn’t believe you. But I did, and I am glad I did. I know anything to do with high school is clique, but THIS clique book has a mind of its own. And yes, you are probably wondering at this point: ‘Wait, do I know this author? Isn’t she from Vine or something?’ Well yes, she is. Lele is a really good Viner and she has over 10 million followers. She wasn’t born to be an amazing author, but you can easily see her hilarious mind shows through her book. I would recommend this book to any girl in high school because it is quite funny and even though it’s cheesy; it makes you want to read on. I bought this book from Asda for £4 if you were wondering, but I’m pretty sure they would sell it in any bookstore like Waterstones. STAY TUNED FOR NEXT WEEKS POST, IT MAY BE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THIS BOOK!!  


Paperchase Zigzag Writing Book 
Okay so I haven’t filled this book yet, but I saw it in the shop and I wanted to buy it straight away. If you don't know already, I have a giant obsession of buying notebooks – or books of some sort and writing in them. SO when I found this book, my eyes lit up like a Christmas tree (did you see what I did there?? No? Okay…(: ) 
The pattern is really nice on the cover, and the lines inside the book are quite big so you can fit a lot on the page. I think this is a good purchase for people who really like to write. This was from Paperchase and it was £4.50, a pretty good price for something like this.  



Simple Micellar Water 
Okay so when you wear makeup daily, especially eye makeup, you tend to need the best makeup removers you can find. And when you’re getting Simple, you can't go wrong. Simple basically uses natural products which you can use on all colours and types of skin. So this Micellar water is real handy when you are trying to get into that part of skin behind your bottom lashes.., oh my lord that bit is a nightmare! So yeah I definitely recommend this product to all the people that struggle with the same thing I do ;) 


Simple Revitalising Eye Roll-On 
You are probably wondering: What the hell is ‘revitalising’? Well I thought this the time I bought I, but it apparently means: ‘imbue (something) with new life and vitality’ so yeah. A synonym I found was ‘strengthening’ so if you are STILL confused it basically is a gel that makes your eyes stronger. Great. But the reason I bought it was because it said on the back that it ‘wakes you up in a flash’ … And VERY surprisingly, it actually did. I woke up one morning and put it under my eyes straight away; and I was as awake as I would be in the afternoon. Wow. I can recommend this product to people who need some support waking up in the morning, well, maybe everyone :) BEFORE I FORGET: it is £3 if you were wondering and it will be sold anywhere that sell Simple products – like Boots or Superdrug.  



Pink Jasmine Body Lotion 
Before I say anything else, the lotion is GLITTERY. Yes, GLITTERY. So when you get out of the shower and your hair looks like you have set fire to it, you can put on this lotion and your limbs automatically light up and glitter like a diamond (I honestly don't know why I'm using so many similes…). I am not sure how much this is but it is from Avon and it smells and looks like, goals. Literal skin goals.  



Hand, Nail and Cuticle Cream 
Okay so this product is also from Avon and it is in the same range as the body lotion I just talked about. It is really moisturising and it smells the same as the lotion, which can I say is the amazing scent of Pink Jasmine ;) I can really recommend this to someone who has really dry hands all the time or just likes creams – I don’t know… :) 


Soap and Glory Mist you Madly 
I'm not sure if I did but I think I briefly talked about this perfume in my ‘What I got for Christmas’ post. The scent of this is unbelievably amazing. I wear I daily for school and when I'm at home and maybe that's why I own like three bottles of this?? But yeah, not only is the ACTUAL perfume nice, but the bottle is really simple but elegant; like it could be on the cover of vogue or something.  


Floral Dreams Hand Sanitiser 
Have you ever had an obsession with hand sanitiser? I have. It's like when you realise your personal hygiene is quite an important thing and you decide to buy all of the products that you can afford. This sanitiser I particularly like because it has the scent of roses and daisies and IT IS PURPLE. This product is only available in Primark stores around the UK for £1 and are only purchasable for a limited time – so hurry!!  


Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub 
This. Lip. Scrub. Is. GOALS. If you have never heard of Lush, you have never lived. They make natural products only made with 100% organic ingredients. Pretty good if you ask me. And let's just say this lip scrub they do is one of their most popular products – and thankfully, this product is available all year around! It is £5.50 in your local Lush store and you can get quite a lot of product out of it. I swear, if you like Bubblegum and lip ‘things’, you are definitely going to fall in love with this. 



Carmex Cherry 
If you a little unfamiliar of this brand, it does have some of the best scents of lip balms ever (obviously not as good as Lush though…) This balm in particular has a strong cherry scent and it holds so much product in its little packaging. This balm is supposed to smooth, protect, and moisturise your lips; AND it is SPF!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!  



Nivea Pure and Natural 
Okay, so this lip balm comes in a pack of another 3 products and is from Primark for £5. But I am sure you can ask at your local beauty shop or something to see if they have it. It kind of reminds me of when you are ill and you have all these natural ‘hot lemonade’ sort of remedies. I am sure this is Milk and Honey Flavour – and the product is clear and very shiny on the lips; but it yellow in the packaging. I can recommend this to anyone really, no matter if you’re into bright red lips or bright red cheeks :) 



Baby Lips Intense Care 
Okay so this lip balm I used in like 48 hours of buying it. Well, not all of it, but it is mostly gone. The smell is ACTUALLY unbelievable. It smells like lemony Starbursts and I keep layering it on – accidentally, of course :) But like if you buy this you will probably be blown away by the scent of this MARVELLOUS creation. Also, Baby Lips have these different limited edition balms like 'Hydrate' and things like that so you can just buy what you need and it mends your lips for you! I can rate this lip balm a 8.5/10, only because the scent isn't really that strong – and that’s a shame because it smells A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! 


So I am done! I hope you liked todays blog post and again I am SO SORRY about not posting for Easter! We will post next Easter, I promise :) 


LOVE YOU ALL 
-Glamour Girl x





Comments