5 Inspiring Quotes to get you Pumped for Xmas


5 Inspiring Quotes to get you Pumped for Christmas!



Hello again! I'm back with 5 quotes to get you pumped for the winter season. Did you like my last post? If possible please comment telling me how good I did on my first post. Thank you! 

So... lets get to the important stuff. In a second I will be showing you some quotes for you to get ready for the glorious winter months. If you are a legitimate fan-girl about the easiest things LIKE ME, you will know that everything in your life is probably something to amazingly fan-girl about. Christmas, for instance. I mean, Christmas IS amazing, but no one really totally goes on on about it like all the time..., except me :) 
Anyway, lets get to the juicy stuff. 

1.  

This is totally the quote of my life during Christmas. Totally.


2.

This is exactly the official picture of my every move. Only true on days through September to January :)

3.


This is Autumn's true poetry ringing loudly but nicely in my ears...

4.




This is a piece of advice for kids this year. Spread some happiness on Christmas day:)

5.




And to end, a punny Christmas joke to hopefully make you laugh a little.
Comment if you did!

So there you have it, folks. Five lovely Autumn/Winter/Xmas quotes for you all. I was in the mood for a little festivity today; as it is only 78 sleeps away, and counting!

See you all next week for another post!
See you later, alligator!

- Glamour Girl x





Comments

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.