Mad about Dogs!




Hello, for the people who don't know me, today I'm going to talk about animals. Animals are probably my favourite topic because they are always there when you need them and you can talk to them whenever you want... they can't run away!

I did  a survey and most people had chosen a dog as their favourite pet. Not all dogs hurt cats, in fact most people have dogs that act like cats. They like to go out by themeselves (if their own would only let them). They like to sit on people, no matter how big they are and they never seem to think they get enough fuss. Some dogs can even say 'walk' although it sounds a bit gruff. 



Dogs are also very helpful, they do a lot of jobs and even the army uses them. Police use them for sniffing drugs and finding criminals or those that have lost things. Dogs also can be used to help people see and hear. They are very important. 


Fun Facts:

  • Dalmatian puppies are pure white when they are born and develop their spots later. 
  • Dogs dream when the sleep and they can see in the dark. 
  • Dogs can see in colour.
  • Dogs can smell disease.
Let me know what your favourite pet is in the comments below. You never know I might mention you in my next post. 

Crazy Hopping Bunny over and out :) 



Comments

  1. craze hopping bunny01 October, 2015

    I love this post.
    I can't Weight in till the next post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi the next blog will be on tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic facts, fun pictures too. My favourite animals are rabbits. Did you know some salad food items such as letice is very bad for rabbits and can make them ill? Carrots can be unhealthy if eaten too much. Did you know treats can make pet rabbits fussy and fat. Best places to get a lovely rabbit is from a rescue centre or rescue homes in Worcester, for small pets. They're adorable and are always looking for caring loving homes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic facts! Fun pictures!!
    My favourite animals are rabbits. Did you know some salad items can make rabbits ill, such as letice? Carrots are not good for them ether. Treats can make them fussy and fat. Hay is their main diet and very healthy for them. What other facts do you know about their diet and habitat as a pet rabbit should live? Did you know the best place to get a loveable bunny is from a rescue home. There are a few in Worcester, all looking for perfect caring homes, they give lots of advice and help you learn how to care for your rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite dog breed is a Doberman. I have pet turtles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fact about Dalmatians! Lily didn't have many markings as a puppy but they came out as she grew up. Can't choose between dogs and cats. Love them both. Great blog. Keep up the good work elouise. From mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog Crazy Hopping Bunny keep it up x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cool, factual and funny blog. Your sense of humor made me smile and the images just tickled me even more. I also learnt some interesting facts. So at 38 I'm not too old to stop learning. My favourite animal is a frog (ever since the age of 4!) sadly I've never owned one lol. I grew up having dogs as family pets and I find them more loyal and trustworthy than most human beings. My kids have Guinea pigs which are sweet and stroking them is very therapeutic. I miss having a dog so maybe one day (soon I hope!) just don't tell my husband.
    Finally keep up the good work and let me know if I can read anymore or be of any help. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do Llama's next!
    Marty

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think that your post is awsome crazy hopping bunny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.