Mad about cats!

Mad about CATS


HELLO again I am back!!
Today l am going to talk about cats, as you can see from the title.

Cats are great to be by. They are warm, fun and friendly creatures. I love cats and most of the time they love me too. I want a cat but I am not allowed as my mum dad and land lord said NO MORE ANIMALS!!!!! Unfortunately. Apparently I have too many. I have a guinea pig, hamster, two turtles and three fish. I did have more but they died : (. Cats are very comforting when you need them. When my auntie is upset here cat comes up to her. They aren’t vary happy because here other one died : (


Look out for spooky black cats this Halloween and let me know if you see any! J
Hope you enjoyed this post. Please type the next animal you want to read about in the comments below.



Crazy Hopping Bunny signing out.

Comments

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.