7 Products I have been loving in Autumn!

Hi again! 

Did you like my last post? Please make sure to comment telling me how I was. Thanks! 
Today I'm going to be sharing with you 7 beauty products I can't live without in Autumn. As an added extra, I'll also be sharing with you this week 7 songs I have been loving lately so check back later this week for that!  I hope the following will inspire you and give you some ideas on whether or not you would want to buy these products. 
Lets dig in! 



1:  Zoella Beauty 'Blissful Mistful' Body Spritzer 











I absolutely love this product. It makes me smell amazing and the scent is strong but pleasant and fit for Autumn. I would recommend this product 100%, especially for the Autumn and Winter months :) 




2: Baby Lips: 'Peach Kiss' 




As soon as you mention the brand 'Baby Lips' to me, I am suddenly intrigued as any girl would be. The brand is amazing at satisfying young women around the globe. When I first got this for Christmas last year, I fell in love and used it everyday. The consistency is beautiful and smooth and the product is phenomenal on lips with a slight tint of nude-pink tones.






3: L'oreal 'True Match' Blendable Powder 



This powder is super blendable and covers up redness and blemishes very well. I only need the smallest bit on my brush to cover my face and neck and conceal those unwanted marks. I'd rate this 8/10! 




4: Soap and Glory 'Thick and Fast'  Mascara 




This mascara is amazingly pretty on the eyes and makes them look big and cute! If I was you, I would use a different mascara for when you don't want a lot of coverage but it is extremely good for weekends and days out with the mates! 

Now... Lets move on to Bath Products (: 



5: Original Source 'Raspberry and Vanilla' 



This shower gel always brightens up my showers with it's mouth-watering scent of sweet raspberry and succulent vanilla. It makes your skin smell like you've just took a turn down Spring Lane! I'd rate this an amazing 9/10!




6: 'Granny Takes a Dip' Bath Bomb


I absolutely love this bath bomb when I want to relax. I think the name goes quite well with the colours and it makes a lovely rainbow in the bath. It soothes your skin and makes you feel chilled and as cool as a cucumber. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and I'd rate this 10/10! (:




7: 'Snow Fairy' Shower Gel



I seriously enjoyed this product and the smell is GOALS. I MEAN GOALS. It is like Parma Violets and Candyfloss had a baby. It is literally that good of a scent! I would rate this 100/10 but  can't so I'll say 10/10 :)


So they are my Autumnal favorites as you might call them. 
Make sure to comment if you own or have purchased any of these products.
And also check out the added post when that comes out :)

Thankyou!


Bye Guys (: (I used soooo many :)'s in this post... Comment how many if you want!)

- Glamour Girl x

Comments

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.