Musical memory lane





Hiii, This week I've decided to take a trip down musical memory lane, looking back at celebs and songs that were popular a while ago and that I love(some maybe from before I was born but as a grew older I've heard these songs and I've enjoyed them) .Enjoy:)  
Songs: 
First off you know the popular TV show 'friends'? well do you remember the theme tune "ill be there for you"? well this is a personal favorite.(1994) 
Next we move to rap sensation Eminem in the year 2002 he brought a heartfelt song called 'cleaning out my closet' which shared quite a few personal bits about his life, This also one great memory for me. 
Michael Jackson-I AM A HUGE FAN even though he is not alive (my previous blog) I still love his music he is the most inspirational person I've ever known he is my idol.In 1983 Michael released the song 'Billie jean' All his songs are my favorite but this sticks out for me. 
Another one of my favorite songs is 'hard knock life' that was featured in the hit musical Annie in 1998,which was originally sung by Aileen Quinn in Annie.  
A song that was a party song in 2011 that got everyone dancing is Lmfao Party rock anthem. 
Then there was Katy Perry and part of me (2012) 
One direction (of coarse) what makes you beautiful 

Here are some celebs: 
Pink 
Eminem  
50 cent  
Mariah Carey  
Michael Jackson 
Dolly Parton 
The beetles 
Jackson 5........... 
Please comment below any songs or celebs you remember or love. 
Quick message :HARRY STYLES HAS LEFT ONE DIRECTION :( the others splitting up still a mystery???? 
from One Girl x 

Comments