Valentines Songs!



Hii, Its valentines day very soon so I thought this week id put a list of 'love themed' songs that makes me think about the people I love the most (this includes family friends) , so here goes at......... 

8.) I got you babe -Sonny and Cher (1965) this is an old song and it’s a a nice song and makes me remember everyone in my life is there for me.

7.) Follow me-Uncle kracker (1999-2000) my grandad used to sing this to my nan every valentines day and it 
really plays with your emotions. 

6.) Rhythm of my heart (1986) This a really nice song that puts a big smile on my face. 

5.) Baby-Justin Bieber (2010) even though Justin is not the best singer  in the world but this song  is a really good song for valentines day :) 

4.) Can we dance?-The vamps (2013) This a fun song:0 

3.)Love story-Taylor Swift (2008)  

2.) I will never let you down-Rita Ora (2014) and Stiches-Shawn Mendes (2015) 

1.) End of The day -One Direction (2015) and Secret Love Song-Little Mix ft. Jason Derulo (2016) 







hope you have a great valentines day  
Love one girl x 

Comments