Shawn Mendes 'Handwritten Revisted'


Hello again :)
Today I'm going to be talking about an album that I have been OBSESSED with over the past month or two. And also the singer is a cutieeeee! He is a Canadian singer, and he was a viral popstar on Vine. Can you guess who it is?? It is...... SHAWN MENDES!


His album, 'Handwritten Revisited' came out last year and I swear I REALLY love his songs. Yes, he is the bot who sings Stitches; if that is the only way you remember him :)

Some of the songs are;

Stitches
Aftertaste
I Believe
Something Big
Life of the Party
I know what you did last Summer (With Camilla Cabello)
AND MANY MORE!



The main reason why I like his music is because he is quite different and unique compared to other teenage singers. He is a member of Magcon, a Viner, and an overnight Internet SUPERSTAR! If you have any questions about Shawn Mendes, please leave a comment below :)
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!
-Glamour Girl x


Comments