books




Hiii everyone it’s a new week so it’s a new blog.As you should know by now I like to vary subjects.
I'm a massive book worm I really love reading and not on the kindle I like the old fashioned paper or hard back.Today I'm going to take you through the books that I really cant stop reading...



5.)Vicky angel-Jaqueline Wilson, This book sounds really childish at first nut at you start reading you start to uncover a great story that is written about something that could come around in real life.Jaqueline really focus on real emotions you may feel.



4) Teachers dead-Benjamin Zephaniah-I don’t like this book because a teacher gets murdered I like it because it’s an unusual book that no ones done ever really before.


3)Jekyll and Hyde-Robert louis Stevenson-This book is old but its great to read it makes you want to
investigate yourself.


2)Diary of a  wimpy kid series-Jeff Kinney-Know I know this sounds really silly but I really enjoy reading all jeffs books cause it’s a very unique way of writing a book.


1) finally The lord of the rings trioligy- j.r.r Tolkien anyone knows me really well will know im crazy about lord of the rings.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed "reading" (excuse the pun) please tell me what you think.

Love one girl x

Comments