Summer Playlist 2016!


 

Hello again!
Today I am going to be recommending you some of mine and my friends' favourite songs and I will be calling it the Summer Playlist 2016! I hop you like these songs; but just to warn you: some of these songs may contain swearing so if you don't like swearing, don't listen to these songs :( Okay, lets get on with the blog post!

Me Too - Meghan Trainor
Whenever I listen to this song, I wanna get up and dance all day! Like literally, it makes me buzz :) And I hope I'm not the only one because I will be extremely embarrassed :)


679 (feat. Monty) - Fetty Wap
Swear Warning!
Okay so this song DOES swear but not a lot to scare you or anthing. It's actually quite a catchy song and I have learnt most of the words...

Boys and Girls (feat. Pia Mia) - will.i.am
Right so this song at first was VERY confusing (the lyrics were quite random idek) but it is also a very catchy song!


No Money - Galantis
If you don't know who Galantis is, they're the people who created the song 'Peanut Butter Jelly' which was a GIANT hit about a year ago. And I personally think this song will be their next big hit - it's basically gonna sum up my whole Summer I think..., it's just one of those songs :)

One More Time - Craig David
I absolutely LOVE this song! It's gets me really hyper and I think I'm going to be obsessed with this in the months to come.



One Dance - Drake
I know almost every word to this song. And. I. Am. Proud! Story over, I think you get the point of what I was gonna say... :P

Team - Iggy Azalea
Swear Warning!
This such a good song and as a dancer I would say it is a really good song to dance to if you are interested in street dancing :)


Stitches (Seeb Remix) - Original Song by Shawn Mendes
When I say 'Stitches by Shawn Mendes' I mean YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THE SEEB REMIX! It's way more catchy and I'd listen to it more than the original version. Like I have said before, these opinions are ALL mine so I am sorry but you don't agree.

Roses (feat. ROZES) - The Chainsmokers
This such a nice song and I have listened to it for about a total of over 10 hours over the past couple of weeks :)

Cake by the Ocean - DNCE
Swear Warning!
Joe Jonas is now the lead singer of a band, you say?? Well YES HE IS. His new band, DNCE, is a Rock/Punk band and their hit song 'Cake by the Ocean' is definitely a Summer Hit!

With Love - Christina Grimmie
If you haven't yet heard it in the news, we lost a truly talented singer last Friday night. She was shot outside a theatre after one of her concerts while signing autographs for her fans. Her killer was later tackled by Christina's brother and then he shot himself. We lost an amazing singer - rest in peace Christina Grimmie, this song is for you.




I hope you liked this post guys! See you later for some more Summer blog posts!
-Glamour Girl x



Comments