Fun fair rides






Hiii, how is everyone this week?? This week I'm going to be talking about my fav fair ground rides as this weekend is the brick fields fair. 

Lets go: 

5) Bumper cars- I like them but I'm not the biggest fan of them and I personally would never go on them after personal EVER AGAIN!!!!! 

4)Ghost train- If anyone knows me personally I hate ghosts completely and am terrified as I had been scared by a clown ever since then I've never thought of clowns the same again.However this is apart of my list because I actually enjoy the thrill. 

3) the mega swing- this is a ride where I'm happy to go when I'm with someone I trust I love it so much as you swing through the air. 

2) evolution- this rides spins you round in a complete 360 then stop and spins round on the spot.i love the thrill. 

1) waltzers- this defiantly triumphs any other fair ride it so simple yet so fun I cant exaggerate enough how much I love this ride.  

I hope this have given you some ideas for next time you go to the fair.HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN. 

Love one girl x

Comments