Revision Tips + Summer Project!


Hello everybody! 
Who's ready for the first blog post of the half term? Well, my blog post this week is a little different... I'm going to be doing a small revision guide and just some news and updates because I unfortunately had nothing to post about, sorry :( 

Revision Tips: 
Okay so some of these tips have actually been featured before on one of my recent posts (Ways to Stay Organised) but I will be repeating them because yeah :) 
Highlighters and Symbols!
Did you know it is scientifically proven that colours and symbols help you memorise your notes more? DAS TRUE! One word of advice: use as much highlighter as you can, it works! I could suggest a colour code perhaps? Also, draw as many pictures and doodle as you can because it will help you a lot!


Ok so as you may know, next week and the week after are the end of year exams! For this event, it will obvious to you that you need to revise... :} So I don't know whether or not we will be posting as much, but if we do it will be small posts. But in GOOD NEWS, I am going to be posting a Summer Project nearer to the holidays: 101 Things to do this Summer! There will be a list of 101 things and I'm going to try and complete all of them; and you can too! (More information in a few weeks, keep your eyes peeled for that!)  I will also be posting some pretty cool ideas and activities to do in the six weeks, just some inspo for you all :)

Thankyou for reading; I will be posting some songs to listen to during the holidays :)
See you then,
-Glamour Girl x


Comments