AUTUMN







Hey Again!
I'm very sorry about not being here last week, I'm a busy woman I guess!

As you can see from the title, we are AUTUMNING! Hehe. I wasn't sure what to do for this weeks post, so I thought I’d share with you some things I have been loving in Autumn so far. ….. This is seriously awkward... Lets get on with it :)



Productsssss!



Ollie and Olivia 'Sleep Time Mask'








I don't know about you but I LOVE to wear a sleep mask for bed. It makes me fall asleep way faster and it comforts my eyes extremely well. If I was you I'd be putting this on your Christmas List.



Bath Bombsss



You are breaking the rules if you are not getting Bath Bombs for Christmas this year. It is a disgrace to all clones of me if you are NOT considering bath bombs this year. Rant over... :)



Songs


'What Do You Mean?' By Justin Bieber



See, any teenage girl 6 years ago would scream at the word 'Justin' or 'Bieber' but nowadays they'd just shun you. But personally I think he has made quite a comeback to the pop industry. His new song, 'What Do You Mean?' is amazing.



'Hello' by Adele



Don't get me started on this song. It's like the best thing since sliced bread, I think? Anyways, I know all the lyrics and I play it like 100 times a day to be exact!



Clothing


Soft Jumpers from Peacocks



I know we don't have a Peacocks around Worcester but when I went to Droitwich in the holidays, I bought a couple of jumpers AND BOY THEY ARE FLUFFY!


Ugg Boots from 'USC'


I also bought boots on my little shopping trip and they are also VERY FLUFFY BECAUSE YESS. You could probably get away with wearing them every single day; except school and when it's raining obviously!



That's all for now!

I am very sorry if it was slightly short, but there'll be a book review next week and another post up today!
Many more beauty posts coming up soon!
-Glamour Girl x

Comments