Mad about Rabbits!

Mad About Rabbits

Hi again again. I am back from the  half term break. 
I am talking about cute cuddly rabbits. Rabbits are amazing creaturesThey can live in the wild but can also be pets. My 2 favourites rabbit breeds are loped ear dwarf rabbits and satin rex otter rabbits. Loped ear dwarf rabbits are so adorable how small they are and their cute ears. Satin rex otter rabbits are so fluffy [I did have one]. Their colours are amazing and it looked like toffee on their coats. 



 Most people like them because they are comforting. I thought the same thing. When I had one whenever I cried I got him out of his hutch and sat him on my lap to make me feel better. It works really well. Rabbits are sometimes used for experiments [this is bad]. Lots of people try to stop it but fail and give up. KEEP TRIYING PEOPLE IT ISN'T RIGHT. Try only buying items that have not been tested on animals. There are lots of options out there.  
Thank you for reading. Please right what I should do next ;] 

Crazy Hopping Bunny Signing Out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.