Girl Online On Tour Book Review

Hi again! 
Like I said in last weeks post, today I'm going to be doing another book review! And before I get started, I just want to say something... MRS ROACH COMMENTED. ON MY BLOGPOST. THE PRINCIPAL HAS READ THE BLOG. To me that is just the achievement of a lifetime!! Woohoo! 

So yeah, book review today! 

'Girl Online: On Tour' Book Review 



Name: Girl Online: On Tour 
Author: Zoe Sugg (Zoella) 
Series: Book 2 of 2.  

I pre-ordered the new book (Girl Online On Tour) and I was super excited for the day it was to arrive at my house. And on the actual day of the books release date, it came really early.  As soon as I read it (Which can I note was in the space of about 3 days) I was so surprised, but in a way, SHOCKED. 

For those of you who don't know, a brief overview of this book is that Noah has moved back to New York, and Penny is starting her GCSE'S. She is so excited to hear that she is going on Noah's tour; along with his band, The Sketch. But things do not go to plan... And will Penny be able to cope with life on tour? 

I really don't want to spoil it for the people that haven't read the book yet but the ending was unexpected because of all of the 'romance' and the terror that keeps you on your toes.

I really loved the parts where Zoe talked about Penny on the way to every country and how she felt about the members of Noah's band - The Sketch. 

One of the members of The Sketch - Blake, the drummer... - had been messing with Penny's head for days. Not only did he get drunk at 10 AM in the morning, but he tried to... do something to Penny (Not telling you because I don't want to spoil it !! ) and blamed it on her! I swear, if Blake was a real person, I’d not be able to spend more than 5 minutes in a room with him...

There weren't many parts of the book that I disliked... I love it all. I love the whole series. But there was a part of the book I honestly didn't agree with. The end. All I'm saying is that I'm not giving anything away. 

I hope I've got all of you wanting to read this book.

Could you please comment with any book recommendations, maybe your favorite part of Girl Online On Tour?

I'll see you next week!

- Glamour Girl x



Comments