My top 5 Xmas Jumpers!




Hi! 

This week I'll be doing Christmas Jumpers! 
If your confused or you don't know what this means, I am basically recommending some amazing 2015 Christmas Jumpers!  
My top 5 Christmas Jumpers will be from different shops in Worcester, and below £25 ( I hope so...)  
So lets get on with all the Xmas spirit! 

1)


 This one is from New Look and it is £24.99 ( Maybe a bit too expensive... ) But it's really cute and simple if you're struggling to find a Christmas jumper! 

2)


 This jumper is from F&F and it is £20 . Still on the expensive side but still really cute! 

3)


 This is from New Look again and it's £14.99. I love how the sleeves are shorter than normal :) 

4)  


This one is also from New Look ( New Look is the place for Xmas Jumpers ) and adorable! Also it is £14.99, the same as the last one :) 

5)


 I love this one! It includes a world-famous quote from my favourite Christmas movie :) MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL! 

I still don't know what Christmas Jumper I'm wearing to the Winter Fayre... Going shopping tonight I guess! I'm not saying it will be one from the list above, but I especially included some of my faves! 
Just a reminder that the Winter Fayre is on Saturday at 12 pm and ends at 3 pm. I hope you have the time of your lives and dance the night away ( Or atleast the afternoon mnaybe!! ) 

Goodbye for now! 
-GlamourGirl x

Comments

  1. Loving all the jumpers!! Going to have to get one this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.