Brownie recipe



Hiiii, again I know I enjoy my music however I also have another hobby...cooking!!! I love cooking especially cooking.So today i thought I will share my favorite recipe  .....  

Ingredients: 
80g of butter 
40g unsweetened cocoa  
145g caster sugar 
2 eggs  
60g plain flour  
½ baking powder 
100g of chocolate chips 
 
Equipment: 
  • Bowl 
  • Baking tray  
  • Spatula 
  • Spoon  
  • Oven gloves 
  • Lunch box 


Method= 
1.Grease a shallow baking tin and line with baking paper. 
2.Melt the butter in a saucepan then stir in cocoa and sugar and eggs. 
3.sift the flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt into the saucepan and then stir to combine .Add the chocolate chips. 
4.pour the mixture into  the tin and bake for 30 minutes or until inserted skewer comes out clean. 
5.allow to cool in the tin, then remove and cut into brownie pieces. 

This is a great recipe enjoy making it !!!!!!!!! 
Love one girl x

Comments

  1. This looks delicious. Can you find me a recipe for something yummy, but fat free?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.