The Happiness Tag :)



The Happiness Tag  
~ 17.03.16. 
 
Hola! 
How are you all doing this fine day?? I hope you are all enjoying Saint Patrick's day, even though none of us are probably Irish :) Today’s blog post is slightly different to my usual beauty/makeup sort of things. This week I am doing ‘The Happiness Tag’! 
If you don’t know what a Happiness Tag is, it is where there are a few questions about happiness and you basically have to answer them, it’s quite simple. Okay I have the questions right in front of me at this exact moment, so shall we get started? 
 
1~ What food makes you happy? 
Okay, so everybody loves food. It’s obvious. If you didn’t like food you probably wouldn’t be alive right now if you weren’t forced food down your throat. But some foods can be better than others, and some can bring you happiness. Maybe from a personal memory – or it may just be your favourite food. Chocolate is the food that makes me happy; and that’s a personal memory and because it is my favourite food :) Chocolate makes me happy because whenever I eat it I always share it with my friends and family. That  gives me a sign of happiness because I feel warm inside when I share it with people I love, even if the warm feeling is the chocolate literally melting down my throat  
 
2~ What movie makes you happy? 
I would probably have to say ‘Angus, thongs and perfect snogging’ is one of my favourites on the big screen, which also makes me happy and warm and fuzzy inside. The movie talks about the struggle between teenage girls, finding their way into becoming a young woman and communicating with the opposite sex. I’d have to say, the film basically represents my life right now, except the parent love affair (sorry for spoiling #sorrynotsorry) because there’s only like a 3% chance that that’ll happen in real life. Also, the movie is like really funny and it makes me laugh every time I watch it. It’s a great film to watch at a sleepover, just don’t watch it every single time your friends come round  
 
3~ What song makes you happy? 
For me individually, I don’t have a song that makes me happy. Maybe my favourite song or a song I enjoy at the time – but there are no proper songs that cheer me up. My current is probably ‘Lush Life-Zara Larsson’ because 1) It’s a cool, upbeat song that you can dance to and cheers you up, 2) The lyrics kind of represents me or people like me because in the song it talks about having a crush and then realising that we girls can have fun without boys. – Sorry to the boys out there, you’re not all that bad :)  
 
4~ What item of clothing makes you happy? 
What a coincidence ?! I’m actually wearing an item of clothing that makes me happy right now. I have a pink fluffy jumper – well not fluffy, but soft – and it’s from Peacocks in the women's section, if you were wondering. I’m also wearing my slippers, which I have to say is everyone's true best friend when you’ve just got home from a long day! And also – like anybody else – my pyjamas are clothing which makes me happy 100%. The feeling you get when you first put your pyjamas on after a long day is extraordinary. Comment if you get that amazing feeling too!! 
 
5~ What is your happiest memory? 
I actually have a couple of happy memories that all occurred quite recently. My sister was born on the 2nd November last year (2015) and I have to say, it was one of the most exciting moments of my whole life. I don’t know if any of you have experienced a younger sibling being born, but there’s a little warm feeling inside of you that tells you their childhood will last in your hearts forever. And yes, there is a HUGE gap I between me and my sister! 
Another memory was when my Granddad, let's just say, sadly passed. It didn’t really occur to me that he was gone until the whole ‘family get-together’ thing. A good memory of my Granddad and I was when I was quite young, and we used to play board games and eat little mints and toffees. Those are memories that can stick with me until I die :)… 
 
6~ What beauty product makes you happy?  
Okay, so I wear makeup most days. And most of THOSE days it isn’t a lot of makeup at all. It’s just a bit so I feel confident when going out in public I think. I’d have to say maybe my mascara is a beauty product that makes me happy because I feel confident wearing mascara and nothing else... Well, actually I feel confident and happy with lip balm because... I do :) 
 
7~ What do you do to make yourself happy when you're down?
I always like to read a book when I am down; I'm really obsessed with reading. You can probably tell. I also love to listen to some of my favourite music, a bit of Justin Bieber, of course :) I really love to also watch videos of my guilty-pleasure YouTubers; like Zoe and Alfie. Eat lots of Chocolate and Cucumber... It's my fave food, don't judge...

8~ List 3 things that make you happy.
Blankets. Fluffy blankets. There is a simple difference between normal blankets and fluffy blankets; and I think you will know the difference :) Also, lip balm. It just feels really nice on my lips and it soothes me, kind of. Lastly, books. I mean, you already know that. I like to read books because they make me happy and I like to find lots of plot twists... That's kind of what I do :).

OKAY so I am finished! I hope you like this weeks blog post; make sure to find next weeks post: Easter EXTRAVAGANZA!
Loves you guys,
Glamour Girl xx

Comments