Bath and Body Haul (Part 1)



Heya Everyone! 

Did you have a nice Christmas and New Year? Let me know in the comments :) 
Okay! While I was on Winter break I had a thought on what I wanted to do on this blog in 2016. For January I will be doing something called, 'The JanHaul' which is something I randomely made up because I don't have a proper name for it! 
But basically I am doing a different haul for each week of January. Today is the first Haul; I'll be doing Bath and Body! This weeks blog will be split up into two posts :) So, shall we get on with it then?? 

1) 'Dolly Mixtures' Shower Gel Combo 












'Dolly Mixtures' is a brand which they create rare and yummy flavours and combinations. I got a pack of 6 shower gels with the flavours: 
Rhubarb and Custard, Fruit Salad, Strawberry Daiquiri, Bubblegum, Candy Floss and Fizzy Cherry. When I received these, I thought I'd have a quick sniff at each flavour and sort of... rate them out of 10!  
The Rhubarb and Custard, Strawberry Daiquiri (Cocktail) and Fruit Salad shower gels were not my favourite. I honestly gagged at a few of them, but that doesn't mean you will too. This is just my opinion, so it probably won't be yours as well! But they can still be used in you shower! 


2) Lipsy Fragrance Set 

Now, I'm not completely sure, but my Mum tells me that 'Lipsy' is something she would've got for Christmas when she was our age?? They are still a very nice gift, though. The set came with four nicely-decorated, slim tubes of perfume. They could be used for popping into your school bag, handbag, or your makeup bag? The choice is yours, it’s up to you! They all have a similar scent but as long as you smell amazing, it doesn’t matter! 


3.  Soap and Glory ‘Sugar Crush’ Body Scrub 

Now, this is what I’m talking about! It smells like strong (but not to overpowering) lime and citrus-like flavours.  This body scrub is an amazing product to use in the shower, only if you enjoy smelling like lemon and lime, of course! I have used this product in the past and I would rate this a good 9/10; only because it leaves little seed-things in the bottom of the bath and they are a chore to clean out! 


4.  Soap and Glory ‘Clean, Girls!’ Shower Crème 


This product actually smells really nice and musky. Doesn’t bother me, but if you don’t want to smell like your boyfriend, this shower crème isn’t for you. Now, you’re probably wondering, what is the difference between Shower GELS and Shower CRÈMES?! Well, shower GELS have a jelly-like consistency and make you smell like whatever it says on the bottle. However, shower CRÈMES have a creamy texture and consistency and it moisturises your skin. Comment if you didn’t know that already! 


5.  Soap and Glory 'Mist you madly’ Fragrance 


Now, I am IN LOVE with this perfume. I got a few things with this fragrance for Christmas: the last product, the ‘Clean, girls! Shower crème’ ? That is scented with Mist You Madly as well! This perfume smells like… Pink, if that makes sense. Like, sort of raspberry scented. To be honest, I cannot exactly put my finger on it… 


6. Flutter’ Manicure/Pedicure Set 

This mani/pedi set is really cute for putting in your bathroom or you nail care collection. The set includes: a nail file, a toe file, a pair of toe separators, nail clippers and a handy case to keep it all in. It is great to have just in case, you know!  


7. Impulse ‘Unique’ Deodorant Trio 

A deodorant can always come in handy. No matter what you are doing on the day: going to school, going out, or just chillaxing at home, you can always make yourself presentable with deodorant (if that actually makes sense). RANT OVER.  :) 

Okay, this blog post is over :( -There will be another part of this haul going up the same time tomorrow, so make sure to keep a spare eye out for that!! 
But until then, Goodbye! 
-Glamour Girl x

Comments

  1. They all look lovely - did you have all this for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.