Lush Haul (Part 1)



Hello again!  
Today I am back with a LUSH HAUL!! This post will be made up of 2 parts; part 2 will be up on Saturday x So for now, ENJOY THE EXTRAVEGANZA! 

1; Butterbear 
This bath bomb is too cute. I mean it. I would never drop this into a pool of hot water if I didn't have to. That would be animal abuse. 



2; Fizzbanger 
This bath bomb is yellow. Bright yellow. But it comes out green in the bath. Is that serious?? I mean, it is blue inside and yellow and blue makes green soo...  



3; The Experimenter  
This bath bomb is all different colours for an OBVIOUS reason. I am honestly quite dumb and short today. I am very sorry :) 



4; Snow Fairy Shower Gel 
If you didn't know already, Snow Fairy is AMAZING! I have already said this in a recent post but Snow Fairy is basically parma violets, bubblegum and HEAVEN.  
I hope you enjoyed this post. I'll be back on Saturday :) Bubyee x 

-Glamour Girl x 








Thankyou for reading, see you Saturday!
-Glamour Girl x

Comments

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.