The Best Drugstore Makeup Routine #2




The Best Drugstore Makeup Routine #2 

Hello Again! I hope you enjoyed the first part of this post! I have actually really enjoyed writing this so far; I can't wait until I do more things like this! So here is the second part of 'The Best Drugstore Makeup Routine' ! 

Eyes 

Eyeshadow 
'Maybelline New York: The Nudes' and 'Revlon Custom Eyes' 

Okay so I don't know about you but I think eyeshadow can really make you feel WAY more confident about how your eyes look. I don't really bother with the really bright eyeshadow colours, but a NUDE can be just as cute :)  


Eyeliner 
'Almays Liquid Eyeliner' 

I would have to start by saying that this eyeliner and VERY PIGMENTED and is VERY EASY to apply. I am putting those phrases in capitals because THEY ARE. AND I MEAN IT. So if you're looking for a decent eyeliner that is pigmented and easy to apply, then you have came to the right place! 


Mascara 
'Soap and Glory: Thick and Fast Mascara' 

This mascara is GREAT. It applies really well on the eyelashes and you honestly need to know that it is really black. And I mean VERY black. But that isn’t the best thing. The applicator is quite big but it does do the correct job. It is even good for the tricky little bottom lashes. This mascara deserves a large 10/10! I’d say the other reason would probably have to b that it is from Soap and Glory :) 

Lips 

Lip Liners 
'Double Wear Lip Liner and Brush' 

Now I do like a good lip product :) This lip liner set is actually like, amazing, full stop. It not only has a lip liner, but it has a brush as well?? Wow, I have to say I would buy this over and over again, maybe buy a few at a time :) (Wait, why am I using so many Smiley Faces lately? I.DONT.KNOWW (:  ) 


Lipsticks 
'Sonia Pigmented Lipsticks' 

Okay so these lipsticks are VERY pigmented and they include so many unbelievably bright and iridescent shades. I have known a few people in the past that use these lipsticks, and I have to say, they look so nice and easy to apply on the lips; even if you have chapped ones :) 
(Here we go again...) 

Lip Glosses 
'NYX ButterGloss' 

I don't know about you but I know my good Lip Glosses than bad ones. And THESE are good ones! Like they say on the tube, they are supposed to be very smooth and butter-ey lip glosses, and they truly are. Honestly, it is like you are rubbing warm butter on your lips :) Strange, I know; but it's a lovely feeling to have butter-ey gloss on your lips... 


Thankyou for reading!! Next week I will be recommending some of my favourite books to read/have read. OOOOOOOO... 
I hope you're looking forward to it! 
-Glamour Girl x

Comments