Bath and Body Haul! (Part 2)


Hello again! 
I’m here with part 2 of the first haul! And when I say the first haul, I mean there’ll be hauls in the WHOLE of January!  
Here is the second part to the Bath & Body Haul! 



  1. Soap and Glory ‘Scent of Occasion’ Fragrance Set 

This is a really nice perfume set. There are four scents: 
‘Original Pink’, Sugar Crush’, ‘Mist You Madly’, and ‘Fruitigo’. All four are amazingly fruity and smell amazing when you put them on. I wore some of  ‘Original Pink’ into school yesterday. Not enough for people to realise and complain about the smell, but yeah. 



  1. ‘Along Came Betty’ Bath and Shower Set 

Now I unfortunately do not have a picture for this one. But you can just imagine a giant pink wash bag filled to the brim with plastic bottles that have labels on them :) 
The set includes: 
Creamy shower wash, heavenly bath soak, skin polish, body lotion and shimmer bath crystals along with a light pink loafer and mini bath bomb. Altogether this could be a REALLY nice gift for someone you know that loves to smell nice! 



ZOELLA ALERT! I REPEAT! ZOELLA ALERT! 
Yes, I do have now some Zoella Beauty products for you. There are five altogether, maybe there’ll be something that you fancy in this collection?? 

  1. ‘Foam Sweet Foam’ Shower Wash 

I actually got two of these for Christmas. When I tried the first one, which was somehow larger than the other, I got exactly what was on the back. It smells just like you’re sticking your nose randomly into a bush made of blueberries and raspberries on a beach in Barbados. That’s what I mean. 


  1. ‘Soap Pop’ Soap on a Stick 

And yes, it is exactly what it says in the title; I don’t really need to explain that to you, do I?? When I got it out a few nights ago in the shower, it was white/light pink coloured and had dark pink marble going through it. Then of course, Zoe had to engrave her name in large in the middle of the whole thing. When I got it out, I actually almost screamed for some reason (true story, lol). Maybe it was because I saw a spider, but I literally don’t know. 

 5.                                                                     'Blissful Mistful' Perfume 


I might have mentioned this in one of my other blog posts? The smell reminds me of normal perfume-y scents, mixed with girly stuff. I think so, anyway. I REALLY REALLY REALLY like this, and usually I am not into really perfume-y scents in general. When Zoe said that her latest perfume, 'Lets Spritz!' was more fruity, I assumed I would like this one more. But amazingly the second perfume just smelt like Debenhams.  


6.                                                      'Scrubbing me Softly' Shower Scrub 


To be quite honest, I cannot live without bath scrubs. They're awesome. And I mean it. And the fact that it's Zoella? Well, that's just amazing. Rant over. 


7.                                                                       'Fresh Fizz' Fizz Bar 

Okay so... I guess when you are in trouble and you don't have a bath bomb to go in your bath, you can always use a fizz bar. But personally, for my opinion only, it is like taking a bath in a prison. A fizz bar has no scent, no colour, and no fans. But if you're in trouble, LIKE I SAID EARLIER, they're first on your list. 

OKAY! That's all for now! I will see you next week and maybe there'll be something specific you fancy... Comment down below if there was anything in this or last post that you want to get based on my mini reviews! Goodbye for now! 
-Glamour Girl x

Comments

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.