MAD ABOUT GAMES



MAD ABOUT GAMES

HI, I hope everyone likes games. I know I do! There are lots of different games, blocks games are my favourite, not like video games because I know they are made at of blocks but like Minecraft. Lots of people know and like it but I love it!

Some people make videos on YouTube about games like photon_fighter5, Aphmau, High kick and Dan TDM.  Lots of people know Dan TDM, if you have not heard of any of them then please check them out.

There are lots more games that you can get on tablet, phone and things like that on my phone. My favourite game is Vlogger Go Viral. Please check it out but there are not just computer games. Do not worry adults I have not forgotten that there are board games such as Monopoly, Game of Life and chess. There is much more but I cannot fit it all in! Out of them all Game of Life is my favourite. There are a variety of different games for everyone.
 



I have to go now and play games myself. Please leave a comment for what is your favourite game and what I should do next. I think I should do movies and videos next, what do you think?


Crazy Hopping Bunny signing out           

Comments

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.