I’m socialhairflair.
OK my blog is going to be about how to look after your hair and what hairstyles to have for each day and how to keep it nice and healthy.
Okay enough about that now about ME J. I love fashion and makeup and all that girly stuff I also like books and talking about hair but behind the screen I actually have really short hair, like about the average neck type. Okay back to the blog. On the odd occasion I might just blog about stuff like the books I read or things about makeup or just positive quotes. Things like that. ONE MORE THING each week I will do a new blog but if I don’t blog on a day on that week then I will blog about something fun and creative whatever really… well in consideration of course

Anyway I think that’s the end of my intro to blogging so I think that’s it I hope you will read my blogs and enjoy but if not then just tell me what you want me to do to make you happy.

Okay well I think that’s it then By !!!



Comments