One Direction



Hiii!

Happy new year, Hope everyone had a good Christmas.This week I've decided to write about two new albums that had came out near the end of 2015.First of all One directions Made in the AM  this album contains songs such as : 
                                             
          
Drag me down 
Perfect  
Infinity  
Hey angel 
Never enough 
Temporary fix 
Walking in the wind  
Long way down  
AM 
I want to write you a song 
History 

I like this album because it contains some of my favorite songs such as perfect I love this song because it shows strong emotions of each member, and shows what they all share in common.In this song  we can see the how mature  they have become since the start of their career  
Also Drag me down because there is absolutely nothing like anything One Direction have released before. 'Drag Me Down' is more mature than anything on Midnight Memories and a whole lot meaningful   than the entire Four albums. 
However I like the whole album because you can really relate or feel the feelings from the lyrics. 

from One girl x   

Comments