Get weird album


Hii, 
This week I'm going to review the little mix album, Get weird.This album contains songs such as :


Black Magic -This song has beaten any song they have ever sang its catchy, and has so many fun play on ways I can listen to this song on a continuous loop.  
Secret love song  
Love me like you- I love this song, because you can actually feel how the singers are feeling. 
OMG 
Weird people 
Grown 
Hair 
I love you  
lightning  
A.D.I.D.A.S 
Love me or leave me  
The end 
I wont 
Clued up 
The beginning 

I love this  album because little mix is my favorite band, and the songs have a great beat.Also its got a lot of songs that let you hear really how well each singer can sing, They have really showed a real change since they won the x- factor .I hope you guys like this album way more then I do, Please leave a comment about what you think .What makes me want to listen to these songs is the unusual titles they are strange and "weird"  
Please comment.

from One girl x 

Comments