Mad About Christmas and My Family


MAD ABOUT
CHRISTMAS
and my family


Hi today I am going to talk a bit about Christmas .
Christmas is a great time to spend with family, I love my presents oh err not presents I mean family!! I love my family so much, even my brother, he can be a annoying at times but he always come through for me. I love him. He watches a really good YouTube channel, it is called Photon_fighter5 
if you are interested.


 My Mum is kind, loving and reasonable. She is a lot of help like yesterday she put a picture of my letter about how you can buy a drawing of a cat or dog. It costs £1 and that goes to animal rescue centre. One of the drawings are mine. My dad is crazy fun and loving and he always shows me new things and he helps me in a fun crazy way! It really helps it does not feel like work. I love my family.

Thank you for reading please check photon_fighter5 out and subscribe to the channel.

Comment what post you would like to see next.  


CRAZY HOPPING BUNNY SIGNING OUT.

Comments

  1. Enjoyed reading this. This is lovely. Anything exciting over this New Year? Any fun New Year resolutions?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Make sure your comment follows the Tudor Values.